We are a leading provider in rehab & detox treatment in the U.S.
Our treatment model
We believe in a hollistic approach to treatment by addressing substance use, co-occurring mental illness and physical wellness together.
Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate, and innovative care to adults struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
10 reasons to choose us
Our qualified medical experts are deeply passionate about addiction treatment and recovery, and are committed your recovery.
Your overall safety is our priority
We remain open and committed to serving the millions of individuals struggling with addiction, while enforcing safety and prevention as a top priority in regards to COVID-19.
What we are doing to keep you safe?
- We strictly following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s recommendations.
- We conduct COVID-19 testing as an additional safety screening for patients admitted to our treatment centers across the country.
- Our treatment facilties have established a Health Protection Committee (HPC). The purpose of the HPC is to ensure hygiene and safety measures are consistently in place and being followed.
EarlySense technology & Detox
What is EarlySense technology?
- EarlySense is a patient monitoring device that is placed under a patient’s bed and routinely observes and analyzes a patient’s vitals.
- When something goes amiss, like a rising heart rate, the EarlySense will immediately alert a nurse or medical practitioner.
- We use this technology during medical detox to lower the risk of deadly withdrawal symptoms, potentially saving the patient from life-threatening conditions.
Our commitment to care is about treating you as a whole
We developed our dual diagnosis (co-occurring mental health disorders) curriculum for use at our facilities using research-based clinical practices.
We stand behind our treatment model
We guarantee you’ll stay clean and sober if you successfully complete our 90-day program, or you can return for a complimentary 30 days of treatment.